*watches 1 episode of anime*
ah yes now i can reblog it
*gets homework out of bag* i think that’s enough homework for one day
Even if we end up walking in different paths, we’ll always be connected to each other. - Haruka Nanase
how to take the perfect selca (for a fan) by cha hakyeon
1. take phone from staff and examine how cute the phonecase is
2. fix your hair by using the front view of the camera
3. angle and prepare to take selca (attempt to fix your hair again)
4. take 17 seconds to go thru your selcas and delete all of them
5. repeat step 3; remember you must have the perfect angle
6. become distracted by someone you like
go look at a picture of your bias7. repeat step 3&4 as many times as you need to
8. when you have taken a selca with great lighting and angle, you have perfected your selca in 4 minutes!
i think it’s even more dangerous ….
Yasaka Pagoda (Hokan-ji Temple) ,Kyoto